Air Fryer Muffins! Yummy!! This is one of my favorite baked goods to make in the air fryer!
This weekend we have our last hockey tournament of the season, and if you know hockey people, that means that it will be my entire weekend. We are fortunate to have one of my son’s friends sleepover, so I thought about what I can bake beforehand for breakfast since the wake-up time is about 5 am. Ugh. So, I came up with this breakfast, homemade basic muffins, and a side of homemade blueberry jam. Doesn’t it look divine?
The Muffins are from the air fryer, and the blueberry jam is from the Instant Pot, so I combined the best of the two worlds. If you have not INVESTED, yes, I said invest. It is your time because you will save a ton of money by not eating out! It is fast.
I try to make something for breakfast that my kids can grab and eat as they walk to the bus stop. If you are looking for something for breakfast that you can eat as you go, the muffin is perfect breakfast food. Fully portable.
Today I am presenting an easy plain or a base recipe for muffins. You can toss in anything you have one hand, strawberries, blueberry, chocolate chips, etc.
I made a batch last week, and my husband went crazy for them. He kept eating them and never got around to take pictures. So it’s his lucky day because I just made a new batch, and I hid some so that I could take a picture or two for my website.
The secret to making muffins in the air fryer is time. Every air fryer is different. After you make your first batch of muffins, write down the time and keep a note of it, and then you can adapt it to any muffin recipe.
How to Make The Best Air Fryer Muffin Some Tips
Here are some helpful tips for you to get the best muffin:
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. In most muffins, this will include flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk them all together.
- Add the wet ingredients to another bowl. This usually includes milk, oil, and eggs.
- Then combine the two and mix until all of the dry ingredients are gone, scraping the mixing bowl side so that you get all of the elements combined. There is nothing worse than finding unmixed flour as you start filling your muffin tins.
- Be careful not to over mix the batter, as you will increase the level of gluten, and the muffins will become tough.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes–
Some Helpful Products Used in Making This Recipe–
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
I love making air fryer muffins. They are amazingly easy, and they come out amazing!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (or milk)
- Start by adding the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the buttermilk or milk
- Continue to mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3 ways full.
- Set the time for 12 minutes at 320 degrees.
- Note: All air fryers are different. Check after the 12 minutes and see how they are doing; if they are fully cooked, remove them if they need a few more minutes to add 2 minutes and add 2 minutes until they are completely cooked. Never eat the raw batter.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Muffins