My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was awesome in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolaty, who doesn’t love chocolate.
This morning, I used my new Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer, which I purchased additional trays for, I found these too at Amazon and ordered them, they work perfectly, as you can see from the picture. So, if you need additional accessories for the Vortex, you can find them here:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This was so refreshing and so easy, my kids and family loved them. They looked really good, these would make a tasty dessert at any gathering. This was an easy strawberry mousse filling, very fluffy and without gelatin.
- 15 phyllo shells
- 1 container whipped cream
- 5 strawberries for garnishing (optional)
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Start by placing the phyllo shells in the air fryer and air frying at 250 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, simmer the strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, continue to simmer until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool slightly.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, mix until the mixture becomes fluffy and peaks form. Then fold in the strawberry mixture with the cram mixture.
- Spoon the strawberry mousse into the shell.
- Top with whipped cream and a slice of strawberry.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer churros easy easy air fryer chocolate cake air fryer baking pan recipes air fryer custard air fryer souffle air fryer pizookie healthy air fryer dinner recipes air fryer flan