There is nothing better than homemade french fries, except if they are homemade sweet potato fries. I recently purchased an Air Fryer, and I couldn’t be more happy with the results. I love the dishes they have been turning out, from:
Sweet Potato Fries
Today, I tried my hand at making an easy pastry. My husband was home and got to eat the treats in my house (he probably will take more vacation days, when I’m cooking (LOL).) It turned out a lovely pastry that is light, fluffy and buttery.
- 3 apples, cut up and peeled
- ½ cup of raisins
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 sheets of puffed pastry (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons of butter melted
- Peel and dice your apples
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and raisins.
- Lay out your puff pastry, then in the center, add some apples and a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar/raisin mixed.
- Wrap up and make sure you press the sides of the puff pastry. Brush the dough with melted butter (both sides) Then place the pastry into foil, and wrap that up.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes on 350, when the time is up, flip it and cook for another 10 minutes.