Yummy! How about some Air Fryer, Air Fried Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- Instant Pot Vortex Air FryerJ.A. Henckels 6-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, 5 Piece Set
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Air Fried Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
This is a great and easy recipe. It really jazzes up a plain boneless breast of chicken dinner, by giving lots of layers of flavor, with ingredients usually already on hand.
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tesapoons lemon juice
Start by mixing together the Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Then using a pastry brush, brush it on the chicken.
Set in the air fryer for 14 minutes, at 370 degrees F, about 1/2 way during the cooking process, flip and brush some more sauce on.
Check with an internal temperature to make sure the chicken is at least 165 degrees F, before removing it.
Plate, serve and enjoy!