Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—
Here are some of my most popular chicken recipes—
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Buffalo Chicken Skewers
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablsepoons minced garlic
- 2 tablsepoons sriracha
- 1 pound boneless skinless, chicken breasts
In a large saucepan, mix together the hot sauce, butter, garlic and sriracha, simmer for about 2 minutes. Let cool, slightly.
While the sauce cools, cut your chicken into about 1 and 1/2 inch pieces.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, then cover with the buffalo sauce.
Thread the chicken (with the sauce) on the wooden skewer.
As you make them, place them in your air fryer basket. (I sprayed my air fryer basket with olive oil, so they wouldn't stick)
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip them, and set another 5 minutes.
Check the meat with a meat thermometer, and then.
Plate, serve and enjoy!