Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—
Here are some of my most popular chicken recipes—
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fried Ritz Cracker Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter
Start by cleaning your chicken and dip it in water.
Crush the crackers, put them in a sealable package, and place your chicken inside the bag to coat them.
As you coat your chicken put them on the air fryer baking tray or in your air fryer basket. Both should be coat with olive oil spray, so your chicken doesn't stick.
Place a dab or two of butter onto the chicken.
Air Fry at 370 degrees for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes flip your chicken. Make sure your chicken is cooked through.
Plate, serve and enjoy!