Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—I lik
Here are some of my most popular chicken recipes—
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Classical Chicken Tenders (Tenderloins)
Kid-Friendly and Approved
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Other: Olive Oil Spray
Start by cleaning your chicken.
In a small bowl, beat your egg.
In another bowl pour your bread crumbs.
Dip your chicken into the eggs, and then into the bread crumbs.
Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray (or olive oil)
As you coat your chicken, place them into the basket.
Spray your chicken generously with olive oil spray.
Set the timer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F, after 5 minutes, flip and another 5 minutes (again, spray your chicken with olive oil spray)
Check to make sure that the chicken is cooked, and has an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
Plate, serve and enjoy!