The sauce adds a great flavor to the turkey along with the rub. My kids love it because it reminds them of grilled turkey, that you get at the State Fair but only better because they can have it at home. This is one of the moist turkey dishes I have ever had, both moist and juicy, it also has a great texture as well. My entire family ate it, and it can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil and keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I purchased our air fryer last April, and then I purchased another air fryer in December, and yet, I just ordered another one this week. It has quickly become one of our favorite kitchen appliances, and it replaced my oven. The other day, I was dusting my oven, and I was thinking, when was the last time, I
The air fryer is nice and light and with very little oil, you too can get healthy, crisped dinners (turkey, chicken, etc). And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn’t require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes quickly cook, compared to the oven.
Here are some tips for Air Frying Turkey:
- Seasoning your turkey is important
- Most turkey dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the turkey with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) turkey.
- Always flip the turkey halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked poultry is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer
- This is one of the tastiest and easiest turkey dishes to make in the air fryer, it’s low in sugar, Gluten Free, part of the KETO diet, and sugar-free. It’s a must do recipe.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer-Air Fried-Grilled Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 2 pounds turkey cutlets (pre-seasoned)
I purchased these garlic and herb turkey cutlets, from Whole Foods.
Place them into the air fryer basket, and spray with olive oil spray.
Set the temperature for 400 F, degrees.
Set the time for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes flip the turkey cutlets.
Set the time for another 5 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer.
Plate, serve and enjoy!