This is the recipe for the Instant Pot Users, who are looking for easy breakfast recipes. I have been working on making more and more in my Instant Pot.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Fork to Spoon, and I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
(note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes,
Add the butter and steel cut oatmeal to your Instant Pot.
Saute (or toast) the steel cut oatmeal in butter. You will soon have a great smell (nutty) coming from your Instant Pot.
Then add your water, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
After cooking and a natural release.
Kitchen Items Used: (* Note: Affiliate links are included)
Instant Pot Smart Du060 (I also made this in my mini, to make sure it works)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1½ teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of steel-cut oatmeal
- 1¾ cups of water
- In your Instant Pot, place the butter and steel cut oats, then press the saute' button, and allow the butter to melt.
- (If you let them toast a bit, they really are flavorful, just move them around the pan, so they don't burn).
- Pour the water, pumpkin pie spice, syrup, salt, and vanilla mix well.
- Place the lid on your instant Pot, and use the porridge or manual high-pressure button, set it for 10 minutes, with the vent on sealed.
- Let it naturally release, when done.
- Mix well.