Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is an easy and healthy recipe. I love when the two meet.
I hope you have been following along, on my cooking adventures, with the Instant Pot.
You will notice that every day, I post at least 5 recipes, with the Instant Pot.
Because I’m all about real food for real people.
Today, we are making Healthy Garlicky Brown Rice e it’s a simple dish. But it’s a mighty tasty dish.
In your Instant Pot bowl, add the olive oil, then add the rice, sauté for a couple of minutes.
It will be glossy, and slightly toasted.
Use the manual high pressure and set the timer for 22 minutes, with the vent sealed.
Let it naturally release.
Other Rice Dishes:
Kitchen Items Used:
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2½ cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 teaspoons of minced garlic
- ¼ green onions, sliced
- In your Instant Pot bowl, add the olive oil, then add the rice, saute for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the water, garlic, and salt
- Use the manual high pressure and set the timer for 22 minutes, with the vent sealed.
- Let it naturally release.
- Then fluff with a fork, ladle into a bowl and garnish with green onions.