ote: Affiliate links are included in this post
Spread mayo on one side of the bread, and then lay 1 piece of cheddar cheese down.
Then add the chopped apples and bacon slices on top of the cheese.
Then place 2 pieces of cheddar cheese on top.
Then cover the bread and spray or use butter to coast it. Then follow the direction in the recipe.
- 2 slices of bread, any type
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- ½ of Granny Smith apple, cut thin
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Start by spreading mayo on both sides of the bread.
- Then place a cheddar cheese slice down, then 2 bacon pieces, then apple slices, finish it off with another piece of cheese.
- Then spread the butter on both sides of the bread, and set it in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 3 minutes, and then flip and do another 3 minutes more.