Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
If you are looking for a new Air Fryer, they are having a HUGE sale on them today- for $47.99
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Start by draining and rinsing your chickpeas.
Then mix in the olive oil and spices.
Transfer to an air fryer safe pan.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 1 can (15 oz. chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Then in a small bowl mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika, cumin, and salt.
- Mix well, so that all of them are covered.
- Then place the chickpeas in an air fryer safe pan and air fry for about 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the air fryer pan, and place in a bowl.
- Optional: Dash some extra salt on it.