Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
These are something, I never even thought about, when I purchased my first Instant Pot. I started canning about 20 years ago, with my friend after we went on a crazy grape picking adventure. We spent the afternoon canning grape juice. From then, on I made hundreds of bottles of jams and jellies, And the Instant Pot, cuts down the time, dramatically.
Most of these I have made in the Mini, (3 Quart) although I have also made them in the 6 Quart.
Add the thawed strawberries to your Instant Pot
Then mix in the strawberries, sugar, and orange juice. Then follow the instructions in the recipes.
- 1 pound of frozen (or fresh) strawberries, frozen strawberries should be thawed
- ⅛ cup of sugar
- 1 ounce of orange juice
- Add your frozen or fresh strawberries to the Instant Pot.
- Then mix them with the sugar and orange juice.
- Then add your lid, and set the manual high pressure for 1 minute. When the timer, beeps do a natural release.
- Remove the lid, when all of the pressure is let down, and stir.
- Refrigerate after opening, it will become thicker as it refrigerates.