Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
But, I thought I could really make it myself. All you really need is a good butter. My favorite is Kerry’s Gold Butter. Since the Instant Pot has many functions, the one I used today
is the saute’ function.
Add your butter to the Instant Pot Bowl.
Saute the butter until it’s melted.
- 1 package of Kerry Gold Butter
- Add the butter to the Instant Pot.
- Then press the saute' button, until it's melted.
- Then immediately strain the ghee using a cheesecloth.
- Then place in a glass mason jar, and leave it on the counter, until it cools.
- Then just add the lid.
- You can either refrigerate this or store in a cabinet, until ready to use.