Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my favorite things to wake up in the morning, my kids literally can smell the oatmeal and come running in. It’s is so effortless, and warm and comforting all at the same time.
This makes for a very easy, healthy and hearty breakfast, especially in the winter months. It’s also a great addition in the summer months when all of the fruit is available fresh.
Oatmeal, was something that I used to order only out before I got my Instant Pot because seriously, who knew how to cook them, so they were actually good?
Now, that I have my Instant Pot, I’m all set to create some wonderful, healthy and delicious breakfast.
Then add the milk and water.
Then add the spices, maple syrup and vanilla.
Then add the chopped bananas.
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of diced bananas
- 1-2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Add all of the ingredients to your Instant Pot. Mix well, then add the lid, make sure that the vent is sealed. Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes, When the timer beeps, let it naturally release.
- When all of the pressure has been released, open up the lid, and mix everything together.
- Top off with a splash of cinnamon and some additional cut up bananas.
Things Used In This Recipe: