Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Today, I made this amazing bread. I actually made 3 of them. They were delicious, they made a great breakfast, and afternoon snack.
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along our cooking adventures on Facebook
Then add the cranberries and mix them in, gently.
Transfer to an air fryer safe pan.
- 2 cups of cranberries (either fresh or frozen)
- 1⅔ cups of sugar
- ⅔ cup of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl, except for the cranberries.
- Mix well, then fold in the cranberries.
- Then place the batter into an air-fry safe pan (the size of the pan will determine how many you can make)
- Then bake at 320 degrees for 30 minutes. Then check, I needed to do another 10 minutes. Make sure that you check with a toothpick in the center of the bread to make sure it's done. If it's not done, just add another 5 minutes and recheck. Continue that until it's done.
- Then let it cool.
- I made an orange glaze,
- cups of confectionary sugar
- tablespoons of orange juice
- mix well then pour on.