Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
My kids love pork chops. They really loved them tonight. They were juicy and just plain delicious.
If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, I hope you will join us, and learn all the awesome stuff you can make. We have over 112,000 cooks, sharing thousands of recipes each day.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to season the pork chops
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Other: non-stick cooking spray (see recipe notes)
- Start by using the salt and pepper to season, your pork chops. This small step will add tons of flavor to your pork chops.
- Then in a small bowl, whisk the eggs. You can add some more salt and pepper if you would like.
- Then in another small bowl, add the cornstarch.
- Then dip the pork chops into the eggs, and then shake off and then dip into the cornstarch.
- Then place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the pork chops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air Fry your pork chops on 360 degrees for 6 minutes, and then flip and spray it again, and air fry them for another 6 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer to see if the pork is fully cooked.