Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This recipe was awesome. I love using my air fryer for lunch since there is such little cleanup and I love coming up with great tasting recipes. If you haven’t jumped on buying an Air-Fryer, check out the sale currently going on at Kohls.
This chicken has a great flavor, it’s favorable and moist, and what’s better than that.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Mix the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, oil, Dijon mustard together
Place the chicken directly into the fryer.
Cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees F.
- 5 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Then add your chicken, and let marinade for about 30 minutes. (place the chicken in the refrigerator)
- Place the chicken directly on the rack in the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit.