Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This morning, I made banana bread. It was pretty awesome, it had a great light flavor. My husband said I’m addicted to this air fryer. I think he’s wondering when he will have baked food…LOL.
(I haven’t used the oven for a while, so maybe I have a problem?)
Here is a recap of what I have accomplished in my air fryer.
This came out awesome. I was seriously so surprised at how much it actually looked like a bread, and it only took 20 minutes in the Air Fryer, which is 1/2 of the time that my oven recipe called for.
I used this pan, which fit inside my air fryer. Remember all air-fryers are different sizes, so check the measurements of yours.
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
- 1⅓ cups of flour
- ½ cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ⅔ cups of sugar
- ½ cup of oil
- 3 bananas
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer.
- Then spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Check your air fryer, does the toothpick come out clean? If so it's done, otherwise add 2 more minutes on your time.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.