It’s the best kitchen invention of all time.
It’s a yogurt maker, it’s a rice cooker, it’s a slow cooker. It’s saving you tons of money on dining out.
It’s the Instant Pot….
This is the exact reason I got the Instant Pot. It’s not fancy, it’s not gourmet but it’s real food, for my real family.
5 Minutes Pasta!
I know that lots of moms and dad bought the Instant Pot, to save time, in the kitchen. This is one of my go-to meals.
It’s fast, it’s delicious and it makes amazing leftovers.
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound of pasta (any type, but spaghetti)
- 2 cups of low- fat mozzarella cheese
- Start by sauting your cut up onions.
- Add the oil to the Instant Pot and let the oil heat up (a minute or two) and then add the onions.
- Then continue to saute ntil they are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Then add the pasta and tomatoes in,
- Then add about 2 cups of water to the IP. It should be just enough water to cover the pasta.
- set your manual high temperature for 5 minutes, with the vent on closed.
- Then take off the lid (when the pressure goes down) and mix in the cheese. Add the lid on top and let the cheese melt. Let it rest for a couple of minutes, and then just mix it in.
- Plate and Enjoy!