Note: This post contains affiliate links
This is one of the easiest things to make in the Instant Pot, which is so funny since it seemed like such a hard thing. I put it off for a few days. It has a long roasting flavor, that even my most pickest child, Jason ate it. And when he asks for seconds, you know it’s good.
Kitchen Items Used:
Place your turkey breast (mine was 3.3 lbs) onto the trivet inside your Instant Pot
If you did not get a trivet, order one today, I use it in about 1/2 of my recipes
Add 2 cups of chicken broth or stock (or if you have turkey stock on hand)
Not sure if you can tell, but I poured the melted butter directly on top of the turkey.
I added and rubbed in my spices onto the turkey.
I added an onion and celery for flavor.
Add the lid, set the manual high pressure for 30 minutes. (With the vent sealed)
Let it naturally release.
- 3 to 4-pound turkey breast
- Spices: I used poultry blend
- 2 cups of turkey or chicken broth (or if you have stock on hand)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- a few stocks celery
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 4 tablespoons of butter (optional)
- Place the turkey breast onto your trivet.
- Then pour in your chicken broth/stock into the Instant Pot.
- Melt the butter, and then pour directly onto the turkey.
- Rub the spices directly onto the turkey breast.
- Place celery, onion, and tyme into the Instant Pot.
- Set the manual high temperature for 30 minutes. With the vent closed and let it naturally release when it is done cooking.