Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 3 pieces of bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings: Sour cream, scallions, sliced olives, etc.
- Add the water to your Instant Pot, then add your steamer basket and then add your potatoes (cut them into halves). Arrange them in the steamer basket.
- Set the manual high temperature for 10 minutes, with the vent closed
- Let it naturally release.
- When they are cool enough to touch, take out the inner potato, repeat until all of the potatoes have a spot for the cheese.
- Then add the cheese to the potatoes, and place them back into the Instant Pot, without the steamer, hit the saute button and put the lid on them. The cheese will melt after a few minutes. Or you could just microwave them for a minute.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings.