Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
One of my favorite fall foods is squash. I seriously can’t get enough of it and growing up in New England, I could easily, just pick it. And what is cooler to a child, than picking one’s own squash. So, by the time October comes around I am so ready to start with my squash recipes. So, today is a basic one. Tomorrow, we will be using more butternut squash but in a new way.
I hope you try it and enjoy it because it tastes really good!
Also, if you are looking at making your Instant Pot Meals even easier, try this lid, it’s 50% off today. I tried it night was the first night, I used this, it was GREAT and it created storage, without additional dishes, I highly recommend it
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 cup of water
- Cut your butternut squash in half and then scoop the seeds out of it.
- Place the squash and one cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Set the manual high pressure for 12 minutes, with the vent seal.
- Let it naturally release.
- Let it cool and then either cut it up and serve or mash, and serve with butter.