Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
Once a week, I will be posting a product that you can make directly into the Instant Pot.
If you haven’t purchased one as yet, this is the one I use for all of my recipes. It’s a time saver. We have cut down on eating out, A TON.
Today’s Recipe is Macaroni and Cheese, from a Box.
Here is a round-up of all of the Instant Pot Recipes I have done.
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
Here is a directory of my Instant Pot Recipes and Articles.
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
Quick and Easy Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Baked Goods Recipes
Step 1, add the water and milk into the Instant Pot
Step 2, Add the pasta to the Instant Pot
Step 3-Add the butter and cheese packet
Set the timer for manual 2 minutes, high pressure
- 7.25 box of mac and cheese
- 1.5 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup of milk
- cheese packet
- Add the water and milk into the Instant Pot
- Then add in the pasta, cheese packet, and butter and stir.
- Place the lid on your IP and set to seal (the vent)
- Select manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Let it naturally release. At the 2 minute LO2, let the pressure out, (be careful, the steam will escape so place a towel over the vent)
- Open the lid, mix well,
- Plate to serve, enjoy!