Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 4 beets, with the tops cut off
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Place the beets into the Instant Pot, along with the water.
- If you have a steamer, place the beets inside, so they don't fall over.
- Place the lid on, and make sure it's sealed.
- Set it for manual high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When they are done, let them naturally release.
- Let them cool, and then run them under cold water, to remove the skin.
- I slice mine and serve them. But they are great for salads.