(Note: affiliate links are included in this post)
Looking for a quick meal for the kids? Tired of running out to eat. Here is an easy meal, to feed the kids and keep your sanity.
Now, I am new to the air fryer community. But, I am learning fast, and I am loving it. I received this one as a gift.
This one is nice, because it’s easy to use and it comes with a built in rack and additional rack for kabobs, which are awesome.
Today, we are making:
Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pound of chicken, cut up into chunks
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of panko
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Take out your chicken from the refrigerator, and take all of the fat off.
- Then cut them into 1 inch chunks
- In a small mixing bowl, place the flour, panko, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika
- Mix it all together.
- In another bowl beat the egg and milk together
- Then dip the chicken into the egg/milk mixture and then put the chicken in a bowl and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- When the time is up, roll the chicken into the panko mixture. Then place in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Set your air fryer to 370 degrees and set the timer to 4 minutes. After the time is up, flip the chicken and cook for another 4 minutes.
- I sprayed my chicken nuggets with non-stick cooking spray, both times, (on the side, after I flipped them)
- Serve with dipping sauce or ketchup