Note Affiliate links are included in this post
There is nothing like starting a day with a hearty breakfast casserole and a great big cup of coffee. ALright, maybe not that big. They are also the perfect way to start a long holiday weekend or a lazy Sunday morning. You can also make this ahead so that you can just pop it into the oven, when you wake up.
I hope you and yours enjoy!
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- 1½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of breakfast sausage (mine was a package of 15)
- First, using non-stick cooking spray, spray your casserole dish
- Then cut up the biscuits and fill them into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Then, cook your sausage, per the package instructions. It is very important that pork gets cooked completely.
- After, you have cooked the sausage, allow them to cool down, so that you can cup them into pieces and add them on top of the biscuits.
- Then add 1/2 of your cheese on top of the biscuits.
- Then in a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk together, and pour it on top of the cheese.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.