Note: Affiliate links are included n this post
This is one of my favorite recipes. And you know what, it’s one of my families favorite recipes.
And since everyone likes it, I only have to cook one meal.
So, today my daily recipe is Instant Pot Chicken Marsala.
If you want to follow my daily Instant Pot Recipes (Tomorrow is AWESOME!)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic (more if you like garlic)
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of Marsala cooking wine
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 16 ounces of cooked egg noodles
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese
- Spread the olive oil over the chicken breasts, and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Saute the chicken, on both sides.
- Then add the garlic, mushrooms, Marsala cooking wine,
- Set the manual for high pressure for 7 minutes, then do a quick release.
- Remove the chicken and add the chicken broth and cornstarch and stir. The press the saute function, and bring to a boil. The sauce should thicken, add back the chicken, mix well, and serve over pasta (if you wish)
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese.