Note: This post may contain affiliate links
I have been experimenting with Instant Pot recipes lately, and as my family can tell you it’s always on my counter. If you have not gotten one, get one it is life changing, and it truly streamlines your life.It also one of the easiest ways to make hard boiled eggs. Which, my kids are constantly eating.
All You Need-
Eggs (as many as you can fit into your Instant Pot)
Instructions, This Couldn’t be Easier
Place the eggs into a steamer basket (I highly recommend one), if you do not have one, place the eggs onto the rack that came with your Instant Pot.
Add the 1 cup of water
Attach the lid, and set the manual for 5 minutes
It should take the the pressure cooker about 5-6 minutes to reach pressure, and then five minutes to actually cook, and another 5-6 minutes to natural come down. (I wait about 5 minutes and then do a quick release)
Place the steamer basket (this is where it comes in handy) into cold water, which will stop the cooking process. The first time I did this, I did not have a steamer basket, I just used a large serving spoon and placed them directly into cold water. You just have to be careful, that you don’t burn yourself, remember this is HOT.
- Eggs (as many as you can fit into your Instant Pot)
- 1 Cup of Water
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Place the eggs into a steamer basket or the tray that it came with.
- Add the cup of water
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and snap into place.
- Set the manual setting for 5 minutes on high.
- It should take about 5-6 minutes to reach pressure, and then 5 minutes to cook and another 5 minutes to cool down.
- Take them out immediately (remembering it is HOT) and place the eggs into cold water.
- Peel and Enjoy!