I am very fortunate to be able to participate in the Ultimate Nature Study Blog Hop, and be with an amazing bunch of bloggers.
My Blessings Homeschool
I am featuring Tornado in A Bottle
- A clear plastic bottle with a cap (that won’t leak)
- Dish washing liquid
- Fill the plastic bottle with water until it reaches around three quarters full.
- Add a few drops of dish washing liquid.
- Sprinkle in a few pinches of glitter (this will make your tornado easier to see).
- Put the cap on tightly.
- Turn the bottle upside down and hold it by the neck. Quickly spin the bottle in a circular motion for a few seconds, stop and look inside to see if you can see a mini tornado forming in the water. You might need to try it a few times before you get it working properly.